What is Spirit Week?
Spirit Week is your opportunity to dress up and show your school spirit leading up to the Class vs. Class Basketball Game (11/2) and Fall Dance (11/3)! Each day during the week had a unique theme that you can dress according to, and Friday was the day to show support for your class in the basketball game by wearing your class colors. This year's Spirit Week was held from Monday, October 29th to Friday, November 2nd. If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to use the chat feature and connect with us!
What were this year's Spirit week themes?
- Monday, October 29th - Boomer vs. Millennials
- Tuesday, October 30th - Twin Day
- Wednesday, Spooktober 31st (Halloween) - Character Day
- Thursday, November 1st - Tourist Day
- Friday, November 2nd - Class vs. Class Day
What can i expect from last years' spirit week?
"Several pictures are worth several thousand words."