Check out our Spirit Week Advertisement below!
What is Spirit Week?
Spirit Week is your opportunity to dress up and show your school spirit leading up to the Class vs. Class Basketball Game (10/4) and Fall Dance (10/5)! Each day during the week had a unique theme that you can dress according to, and Friday was the day to show support for your class in the basketball game by wearing your class colors. This year's Spirit Week was held from Monday, September 30th to Friday, October 4th. If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to contact any of your class representatives in the StuCo Members tab or on our social media.
What were this year's Spirit week themes?
- Monday, September 30th - Meme Monday
- Tuesday, October 1st - Mathletes vs. Athletes
- Wednesday, October 2nd - Country vs. Country Club
- Thursday, October 3rd - Neon Out
- Friday, October 4th - Spirit Day
What can I expect from years' past spirit weeks?
"Several pictures are worth several thousand words."